Conservation Salmon

Here is a way to get hook and line caught salmon straight from the source. Conservation Salmon is endorsed by Trout Unlimited, whose mission is to conserve, protect and restore North America’s trout and salmon fisheries and their watersheds. I volunteer with my local TU group, the Little River Chapter, and I really feel like their contributions are significant.

Here is what they say their goals are:

Goals of Conservation Salmon
To ensure a fair return to salmon fishermen in keeping with "Fair Trade" principles;
To provide a "percent of profits tithe" to selected conservation groups to assist their ongoing efforts to protect salmon habitat;
and
To provide conservation consumers with direct access to the finest, all natural, sustainable food in the world - wild Alaska salmon and seafood.

I can't wait to ask them to send me a whole salmon and some ikura. Check them out, www.ConservationSalmon.com