Business is personal

This blog started as a personal blog:
"A medium for sharing experience with food and eating among friends"
and you can see some of our archived posts below.  

Thank you Monica, Mom, Bea, Amy, Simon, and Shota for your truly rewarding posts.  I hope they are found by many.

Since 2007, komida has also been the name of my business, and I am excited that business is just as personal.  As komida grows, the most rewarding part is the people I am fortunate to meet.  The tagline, "Food is Personal", is meant to capture the critical truth, that in business as in life, the most important parts are the people and the relationships between them.

I am looking forward to all the relationships komida will bring, and look forward to sharing a new experience with these new friends.